blue moon (2)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Smile ©

Who did you want to be?
Who were you born to be?

When were you born?
Was it before or after your time?

Where are you going?
Where did you want to go?

How did you get where you are?
Did you have a choice?

Are you male or female?
Does it matter?

Are you younger?
Or young at heart

Can we be what we want?
Or who I am for you?

If the world is round
Why is my world flat?

I wish I could have what I want
I wish we all could

We could be all the same yet different
But we are

Who would be me?
Who would be you?

Where?
Right here

How?
With a smile

Why?
You should know

I When We Where Us How

Smile

It is what it is

Have a nice day

Walker

7 comments:

Kay said...

it is what it is.
accepted.
still room for hope, though.
for a change.

Opaque said...

"It is what it is" - true!

BlazngScarlet said...

.... and it ain't a thang.

Smile.

:D

The Solitary Writer said...

:))

Megan said...

Needed that one, buddy. Thanks.

poet said...

hey walker my friend. update your bloggy marks, i have moved again. :) i will stay here for a while. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You had me until "I When We Where Us How."

Huh?

It did make smile, though

:) <--see?