blue moon (2)

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sex Talk: Pussy ©

It’s Friday night, actually Saturday morning and right about now I would be posting a Sex Talk post but I don’t feel like it.
I have one and a song to go with it but I don’t feel like it.
It’s been a hectic week both home and out here in the blog world with 9/11 and all the tributes and the controversy.
Then there was the shootings in a Montreal Prep-School, leaving kids shot down in the cafeteria.
This nut was a blogger with his own page that showed him with guns and his psychobabble.
The thing is that people read his shit and no one bothered to say something to someone.
I can open a huge can of worms right now but I am tired of fighting this week and I’m feeling kinda mellow.
No Skye I’m not stoned and no Vickie I am not drunk, sorry Bennu no drunk post tonight.
It’s just been one of those weeks.

Then the other day while I was in bed the roomy yelled up something about Emme.
I flew downstairs and she was convulsion on her chair and fell off before I got to her.
I snatched her up and she was writhing and ripping into my arms with her legs.
I can’t describe to you how scared I was at that moment.
I know what death is.
I have seen it, we’ve played poker a couple of times who won is still up for debate but this bothered me.
I let Emme lay loosely in my arms as she kicked around.
Her back nails tore off in my shirt.
Then she went limp but I could still feel her breathing.
My roommate was beside himself in shock.
I sat there whispering to her what I know she likes to hear, petting her softly.
Her eyes were two big black marbles and she look disoriented so I figured it was a seizure of some kind but fuck………
She spent the night sleeping next to the bed in her nest because she was scared to sleep next to me.
She looks ok today but I see her a little different when I look at her now....She was always my big fluffy kitten.
I have had Emme for 7 years now.
She adopted me when the person that had her left the country.
I say adopt because when I first met her years earlier she tried to follow me to my care and refused to go away.
Two years later she walked into my house and refused to leave and she is still here.
She is a fat little porker with short legs, who walks fast instead of running and stops every ten feet for a break.
She is always happy to see you and sounds like a Harley tearing up the street always.
Next month she will be 19.
That’s old for a cat.
As I look at her sometimes I wish I never met her because I know she is going to break my heart.

Frick’s a good cat to.
When he saw Emme go down he was right there watching.
When I put her down on the floor later he went right up to her and bumped noses with her.
I guess that’s his way of seeing if she was ok.
He accepted her from the moment he saw her enter my house without any trouble.
He got to be the boss and she ate his food to.
I guess he didn’t mind but he did chase her around, well it was more like ran circles around her and she just got dizzy.

Yeah it been one of those weeks
You Know what?
I’ll make this a Sex Talk post and call it “Sex Talk: Pussy” and fool you all into reading it.
Don't be getting mad at me now, I said it in the first line I didn't feel like posting one.

Have a nice weekend


Walker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,

I am poet's k. I had BD for a long time too. 17yrs. I know how you feel and I know what you are going through. Please know that we are thinking of you and sweet Emme.

Cricket

Anonymous said...

It sounds like she has epilepsy. One of my Shih Tzus has it. Fortunately she has been controlled by medication for over 12 years now, but I remember those seizures and how frightening they are. My China Doll sends best wishes to Emme. And I send comfort to you, for I know how hard it is to know the end of a pet’s life is likely not far away. I lost my cat, Echo, last fall, just 2-3 weeks before my husband died. Neither was unexpected. Both hurt. Peace.

Kellie said...

I'll fess up, I saw the title and immediately thought "Okay, I'll have to read this later" and clicked save in bloglines so I wouldn't forget and could do so at a time my children weren't standing behind me.

So today I go to read your "pussy post" and low and behold it was about the kind of pussy I could have read a few days ago. LOL

I'm sorry about your Emme. These animals of ours can just tear your heart out. She's lucky to have you.

Take care.