blue moon (2)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Cherry Of My Eye ©

Today’s post has been put on the shelf for one day so that I could talk to you about someone I barely knew but that affected me so much.
One of my friends asked me something about one of my favorite reads that stunned me.
I went straight to her blog.

Suri of Suri’s Thoughts has been on my blogroll for a few months but her words have sunk in deep into my soul.
Some of her pain has been pain I have felt and this brought her close to me while we both searched for answers to similar questions.
I watched her tears stain her page, constantly looking for answers to reasons of why life dealt her the hand she held.
She never threw it away but accepted what she had and worked with it the best she could.
With all her pain I also saw so much love of life in her writing as well.
Love of family and friends, those were my favorite posts, they dried the tears that were shed and brought smiles to those who read her posts.

I will miss her posts I will miss her soul.
I will never be able to look at a Cherry again and not think of Suri.
Suri passed away the other day robbing the world of a beautiful person.
So young to go so soon with so many dreams
I don’t know if there is a God or a heaven but if there is, Suri is making it a lot brighter today up there.

Rest In Peace

cherry
....Suri

For those that think we can't feel for the friends we make here, then think again.

Walker

10 comments:

Nan said...

OMG, I'm stunned. Speechless......

Teresa said...

A wonderful tribute. I am sorry to say that I didn't know Suri, but you are talked about her beautifully.

Irina Tsukerman said...

Sorry to hear that. May her memory be a blessing to everyone who knew her.

Lora_3 said...

Wow! That is sad.

I've read many of her remarks here on your blog and she was truly a bright person. Her words and the weight of emotions in her words told you that she felt the world and that she cared. She will be missed.

Be safe...

Peter said...

It's always sad to loose a friend Walker, makes no difference whether you have met or not.

lime said...

there was another blogger death two weeks ago and i wrote about hwo the bonds we form are very real. i am sorry for the loss of her friend. may her spirit live on and may her friends and family find comfort at this time. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Walker,
Thank you for your beautiful friend about OUR friend.
I still don't know what to say...but Thank you.


Elisa

Katherine said...

Hi Walker,
It was shock for me too, to find out about Suri. She always will be in my thoughts and will miss her always.
As reader of her blog and a friend, I thank you for your beautiful words.
She was a great person and will be missed. always.

I know deep inside she is resting in peace.

Laurelle said...

It is hard to lost a friend so young and beautiful as she was. WE lost friend, but get angel looking over us now.
This is beautiful Walker. You have made me cry. Again.

(Elisa told me about your site)

Thanks Walker, for writing this about Suri.

chosha said...

So sorry to hear that, Walker. I'm glad she had the chance to connect with people through her blog and that so many will remember her well.