blue moon (2)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sex, Religion, Drugs, Sex and Religion while on Drugs, Guns ... ©

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH.

Scratches head and stares at the screen

Technically it’s 5 am at home but here it’s 11pm, tomorrow.

So should I try for a funny post?

Maybe a rant

Should I take a shot at some controversy?

Or a sex post.

Maybe all put together.

I can do a funny rant about controversial sex, how’s that sound?

Hold on.

I got a better idea.

I’ll save the funny rant about controversial sex for another day.

I’ll let you tell me what to post.

What would you like me to write about?

I will take everyone’s request and write posts on all of them.

Now I don’t want this to be about me, so don’t ask me questions about me to answer.

Just give me a subject YOU would like me to tackle.

Now don’t be scared to ask anything because most of you know I will say it as I see it.

Only one request per person please.

I will take all requests up until the day I post the first request.

Ok I'm off to bed

Good Night

Walker

No comments: