blue moon (2)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Walkers Lost News ©

Ha Ha Ha

Today is, was and is a good day.
I woke up still sore and I think I am coming down with a cold which would explain the pain in my neck and shoulders. I'm walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I sat here one hand hanging at my side like a pendulum offseting my body so that I could type with the one hand.
If you see any typos well then you know its normal for me.
For almost 1 1/2 hours I sat here getting tonights post ready and when it was done the door bell rang and I went to check it.
There was a guy trying to sell me cheap propane.
I felt like I was on a King Of The Hill episode right after, because when I got to the computer, new updates had been installed and rebooted.
That was nice of microsoft.
The only thing was
I HADN'T SAVED THE POST!!!!!!!!!
At least the main post was in Word so I didn't have to write all of that.
So I thought today I would give you some news.

DO YOU HAVE A LIGHT?

Now I have an interesting question to ask. It’s one I asked myself today after something I saw on the news.
Are all animals equal and do they deserve some compassion.
I know, that’s two questions but let’s pretend they are one.
All this started a couple of days ago when at my mothers place having lunch.
They had the television on the Greek news. In fact it's on that channel all the time. They do have cable and pay for the 200 channels but that's the only one they watch.
They were talking about the chickens being sick like they were in china and having to destroy them before it spread to other chickens and started an epidemic.
This desease could kill people if ingested.
This problem is now, showing its ugly face throughout the Balkans as it crept through Asia.
As I was sitting there today watching the updates I saw something that offended me. My parents being the cold hearted farmer types who are used to dealing out death to animals without any form of remorse saw nothing wrong with it.
But I took offence to it.
Now don’t get me wrong I have slaughtered 2 lambs in the name of food, but it was quick and simple and I do love my meat, but what I saw today was cruel and inhumane in my book.
I watch as a tractor trailer full of cages with chickens pull up to a freshly dug pit. Then a man gets in the back of the trailer and starts throwing the chickens into this deep pit one at a time. When the pit was filled they were sprayed with diesel fuel and a guy threw a match in. The chickens were still alive if anyone is wondering.
I understand that they had to be destroyed but couldn’t they have killed them first before burning them to death.
Have we become so callous that we don’t care even for the animals that we eat?
Do we view them as soulless and unimportant because they are not our pets?
You do realize some people eat dog as food in some countries and in other countries they worship cows.
Some food for thought.

B-BAY

We have a bid of 500 yuan for an opening bid.
Do I hear 1000?
750 to the bidder in Nanjing
1000 from the bidder in Shenjang
1500 from the bidder in Weihai
3000 from Nanjung
5000 from Shenjang…….
If you haven’t heard yet, the Chinese are investigating a website that has babies up for bid.
Not adoption but bidding.
Like you would on E Bay or Trade Me.
If your wife has a daughter, instead of killing her and feeling any remorse (which I’m beginning to believe there is none in our human nature) sell the little heifer and just go fuck your wife and hope for a son.
The Chinese police are investigating the website to see if it is real or a hoax.
If it is true, then the people could face life in jail or the death penalty.
Two things I like to say about this,
First, by the time the Chinese police get around to investigate this, it will be a hoax because they’ll be gone.
We shouldn’t be reading about that they will check in on it, we should be reading about how they checked in on it and it was a hoax or if it was true the bastards are face down with a bullet into their skulls.
I hope it's a hoax.

Second, there shouldn’t even be a thought of selling babies or even worse killing babies in any society. It doesn’t say much about the people in power that can’t get this under control and to teach some people a little about humanity.
There are many countries that practice gender murder.


SUPER SIZE ME

How desperate could some people be and how stupid do they think the rest of us are.
There are a bunch of people suing fast food chains because they got fat eating their food.
I can see it now.
Joe the 500 pound couch potato standing in front of the judge and trying to explain it to him:
You honor, it’s not my fault I am like this.
It’s the Colonel’s fault.
I used to be a 110 pound weakling and everyone pushed me around.
When I started eating at KFC I started gaining weight.
At first it was good because I started to fill in but it didn’t stop.
I needed more and more chicken to keep me happy.
First it was a snack box then it was a dinner box, before I knew it I was eating a barrel for lunch. So you see it was the Colonel’s fault and his secret herbs and spices.

Ha Ha Ha, come on you got to laugh at this.
I should sue Labatts for all that beer I drank that got me fat.
I could retire on that.
It’s you fault your fat. Unless you have a medical reason for being over weight then you screwed up.
Don’t sue people because of you’re obsession.
I ate almost nine Big Macs in one sitting once.
Who’s the dumb fuck here, McD’s?
NOOOOOOOO, I’m the dumb fuck, for eating them.
Some people need to get a life.
The people that serve you are not responsiple for how much you eat. Only you can say I had enough or give me more.
But can you just imagine if they actually won the suit.
They would probably all meet at KFC for the party pack.


Fridays Jokes

Polish Divorce

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his
English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he
rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce
for him - "very quick."
The lawyer said that the speed for getting a divorce would depend on the
circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

LAWYER: "Have you any grounds?"

POLE: "JA, JA, acre and half and nice little home."

LAWYER: "No," I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

POLE: "It made of concrete."

LAWYER: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"

POLE: "No, we have carport, and not need one."

LAWYER: "I mean, What are your relations like?"

POLE: "All my relations still in Poland."

LAWYER: "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

POLE: "Ja, we have hi- fidelity stereo set and good DVD player."

LAWYER: Does your wife beat you up?"

POLE: "No, I always up before her."

LAWYER: "Is your wife a nagger?"

POLE: "No, she white."

LAWYER: "WHY do you want this divorce?"

POLE: "She going to kill me." !

LAWYER: "What makes you think that?"

POLE: "I got proof.

LAWYER: "What kind of proof?"

POLE: "She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on
shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say, 'Polish Remover'.


Choosing A Wife

A man wanted to get married.
He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates.
He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over.
She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.
She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market.
She earns several !times the $5,000.
She gives him back his $5000 and rein vests the remainderin a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed.
The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
Men are like that, you know.


Here is something a little ORGASMIC for you.

...................................Button-08-june

All these should make up for me not posting some last Friday

Have a nice weekend

Walker

No comments: