blue moon (2)

Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogthing I think I Love you ©

The weekend had my cousin in town so we went to another friends for a BBQ and some old stories. Between the three of us we have some whoppers. I will be giving you some soon.

I did how ever get my airline ticket together so it won't be long now before I could head out to be with Lisa. Yay!!!!!!!
I'm giving my arm and shoulder a rest for today and will be psting tomorrow evening, but I'm leaving these here for you to have fun with good night.

You Are 30% Addicted to Blogthings

Okay, so you know how to take and post a Blogthing.
But you're no addict. (Hey, this quiz *proves* it!)
For you, Blogthings is more of a healthy habit.
At least, that's what you tell yourself!




Your Kissing Purity Score: 0% Pure

For you, it's all kiss and no talk.

You're in a permanent lip lock.




You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!




Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

Have a nice Day
Walker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your site site while searching for information on airline tickets. Did not find the info on airline tickets which is what I was really searching for, but found your site to be rather informative.

Great if you can pop over to my site some day http://www.cheap-flights.ebizempires.com