blue moon (2)

Friday, September 02, 2005

WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!! ©

Fireworks-03firework-goldsfirework

WOOOO HOOOO
I’m unemployed.
This was the heaviest day of all.
The kid didn’t show up for work and all the bins had to be picked up tomorrow. 75 of them to be exact; Big bins and only me to do it and in 8 hours.
It’s a 2 man job and the boss had to set up the shelves to take what was in them.
Needless to say we got it done and it’s over. I will be going next Tuesday but it a lax job. Just hanging stuff in the show room.

The kid:
He is just that.
I hope that he lives long enough to learn something.
Like most young people they think they know every thing and refuse to listen to someone who has been there. I told him I wasn’t preaching to him but I was telling him something that I learned when I was his age.
Did he listen?
Nope and he paid for it.
For example; we dropped him off one day and his girl friend was outside with his dog. He owns a bull terrier. I asked him how long he owned it and he said he had it for 3 months. The dog looked like it was a year old and he told me it was and that he got it from someone already trained.
I was watching the dog going nuts and was always at the end of his leash. When the dog wouldn’t listen to him, he hit it.
I told the kid to hold back beating the dog because one day he may be on the receiving end, but he said the dog loved him and there was no problem.
Today when the boss called him, the kid said he couldn’t work because his dog mauled him and now needed stitches on his throat and face. Not only that he ran from the dog and showed fear. He’s fucked if he keeps the dog.

The Boss, he is a friend and he only hired me to do his moving but the partners and his father saddled him with their move also and we ended up in hell. It was hell on earth let me tell you. I have over 30 cuts, scratches and bruises and yesterday I watched a metal rod slide into my side for about an inch.
He paid me today and the money is put away to join the rest on my quest to see my girls Sara.
For now, what I really need is a Swedish massage by a big Swedish broad named Olga that would be willing to pound the kinks out of my body.

I am retired from the moving business.



arg-n-50-transarg-e-5O-trans-killing-our-serverloadarg-w-50-trans arg-l-50-transarg-i-50-transarg-n-50-transarg-k-50-transarg-exclaim-50-trans


This weeks links are 2 bloggers we know well and many visit. I had yet to link them until NOW!!!!!
First is Rainy Pete who became a dad again this week. He can teach many of us how rant and rave. So if you haven’t gone to congratulate him here is your chance.
The second is PBS, go over and hear someone who loves her life and Veggies.
Both these bloggers are a must to read.
Now go over and let me soak me sore body.


Fridays Joke

Football FINALLY makes sense..........


A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.


"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."


Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

Have a nice day
Walker

No comments: