blue moon (2)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Truths ©

Update:

Now I only think if fair that I answer my own questions.

Would your partner stand up for you even if you’re wrong?
Yes I would and I would point it out to her later that she was wrong.

Would your partner go to the store and buy you tampons if you needed them?
From the age of 10 I have been going to the store to buy my mother Kotex pads, why wouldn’t I go to get tampons for my mate.

Would your partner rub your feet if you asked?Yes I would but knowing Sara she would probably kick me if I tried.

Would your partner take care of you when you were sick in bed?Been there done that next.

Would your partner fight for you?Get out the body bags because nothing will stop me.

Would your partner try and make you smile when you are sad?I do that even when she is happy. Mind you my jokes suck appearantly.

Would your partner be outside in the freezing snow changing a flat tire
Damn straight I would be. Sara gets cold looking out the window and I’m a cold weather kind of person. I wish it would snow now.

Would your partner bitch and complain about something you wanted to buy and when you least expect it, he brings it home to you?Depending on the circumstances I may bitch and complain but if she really wanted it why shouldn’t she have it. It better not be Buckingham Palace though cuss I aint marrying Prince Charles.
Does your partner love you?
Yes she does. Ha Ha Ha got you and yes I do too.

This is going to be a short post because I am busy today.
It’s in relation to Sara’s post from yesterday, which I thought was a very good post and true, not to mention funny.
I even left a comment on it.
I normally don’t like commenting on her posts because I don’t want people to be distracted by what I say.
What we do though is discuss our posts with each other sometimes before and sometimes after. She wanted to pull the post but I told her she shouldn’t because it was a good post and true.
What disappointed me about her post yesterday was the lack of men standing up and defending themselves against stereotypical remarks towards men.
Which were in answer to the stereotypical remarks made towards women on the radio?
As I said at the beginning of this post everything she said is true.
We gossip and say things behind our friends back.
I usually say it to their face and in public if need be.
Yes I do have a spare tire that could be used on a tractor trailer but I don’t recall ever caring if my partner was over weight or not. Frankly I prefer her to be over weight.
Hair in my nose, well you would have to look hard but I do have fuzzy ears and with our winters I am happy for them.
And yes sometimes when I am sick, I could use some help making things easier for me, but, being that I live alone, I manage to do things but myself and manage.
I have been close to death on a few occasions and took care of myself, without help from anyone.
After reading your comments on her post though, I wonder why any of you would even want to be with men, since we are so insensitive, uncaring and superficial.
I could sit here and run off a list of things that men have to put up with when it comes to their partners, but I won’t.
Instead I will ask you a series of questions and you can answer them in my comment box if you feel like it.

Would your partner stand up for you even if you’re wrong?
Would your partner go to the store and buy you tampons if you needed them?
Would your partner rub your feet if you asked?
Would your partner take care of you when you were sick in bed?
Would your partner fight for you?
Would your partner try and make you smile when you are sad?
Would your partner be outside in the freezing snow changing a flat tire so that you could go out with your friends?
Would your partner bitch and complain about something you wanted to buy and when you least expect it, he brings it home to you?
Does your partner love you?

The things said on the radio, TV and magazines are meant to stir things up and not help. No matter what we do as a couple there will be times when we will need our partner more than we would normally do.

There will be times when our partner will disagree with what we want because maybe we don’t see something in our zeal to get our way and they do.
Which ever the case may be our partner is our friend, conscience, lover, and care giver when we are sick.

The little things don’t matter in the big picture.

Have a nice day.

Walker

No comments: