blue moon (2)

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The D.T. Files Episode # 2 A Fowl In The Bedroom ©

The D.T. Files Episode 2
Afowl In The Bed Room


For those of you who are new, the D.T. Files are from the vaults of the Don’t Tell section of my life. Things people have done and asked me not to tell, well this is my EX and it’s not personal so here it is.

I had just met my then girlfriend “D”.
We had been together for all of three months when this happened. She had already been through the ringer with a lot of the women she displaced by being my GF.
She had been asked if she was willing to share me. She was told by ones kids that their mom was probably in the kitchen showing me her boobs and D walked in just in time to see her raise her shirt and ask me if they were getting larger.
Two grabbed me on the way up the stairs at a club and try and drag me off to give me some incentive to reconsider my choice.
I don’t change my mind once it’s made up and I’m kinda stubborn that way, but I won’t say no to any flashers looking for an opinion. LOL
My best friend had passed away and I had gone to his funeral and D went with me. At the funeral I had buddy’s GF bawling on my shoulder with grief and on the other shoulder I had his EX bawling with relief.
A couple of days later I am home sleeping, when the bed erupts in a huge ruckus, it was like a massive earthquake.
I rolled out of bed and onto the floor, trying to figure out what happened and why the room was full of floating feathers.
This is how D told me it happened.
We didn’t live together at the time but she had a key to my place. She worked as a letter carrier and after work she would come over and crawl into bed with me. I wake up between noon and one everyday.
She pulled up to the house and saw a truck that looked like my dead buddy’s truck. She figured that his widow was here to see me.
She came in and said hello and looked around and saw no one.
She made her way up stairs and into my bed room.
There I was laying in bed curled up to a covered body.
She immediately figured out that she had come over to be comforted and I slept with her.
D flipped out and jumped onto the bed with her best black belt Karate skills. She spent 5 years learning how to defend herself and to kill with a swift blow.
She was in there striking and ripping until I said “what are you doing?”
D stopped, looked down at the bed and moved the covers and pillows around and found nothing.
“Where’s ‘K’?” she asked.
“I don’t know” I said.
“But her truck is outside” she said.
I looked at her and explained that my friend’s truck was totaled when he crashed.
She sat on the bed and just dropped her head in her hands and started laughing.
I had started just a bit sooner.
She had killed a down filled pillow thinking it was another woman.

......................******************************
I said I wasn’t but then I realized I’ve answered about 15 of these already. So pay back is here. Besides I want to take a break after the last couple I posted. The music is for Jo and Fizzy to welcome them to summer.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When’s the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?


Enjoy your weekend

Walker

No comments: