blue moon (2)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Kinky Or Scary ©

Here we go, another sex post, but don’t run out to get the KY jelly, vibrators or the inflatable dolls just yet.
It was hot and sticky here yesterday and too hot to be sitting in front of the computer. I decided for a change that I would watch TV. I was surfing the 1100 channels when I landed on a program called Kink.
The name alone caught my attention so I put down the remote and started watching. I’m sitting there in the dark and 2 women are talking about the way they like screwing. It was obvious that they were lovers, but one of them was a single mother and didn’t want her family to know. They didn’t live together.
One was about 34 with a midsize body with a nice big rack (I love big tits, so you have to put up with my fetish)
The other one was a big woman about 400 plus pounds (this is very important to remember).
So they are sitting there topless being interviewed. The big woman had her nipples pierced; her belly button and her ears looked like a window display for earrings. It’s the in thing, I know a few women like that.
She showed us her pierced tongue to which the other one said how she likes feeling it when it rubs against her clit, while she is being eaten out.
Damn I was squirming in my chair at the thought of licking pussy.
Light another smoke and keep watching.
Then the big lady starts telling us how she wanted her pussy lips pierced.
Hmmmm how sanitary can that be?
She goes on to tell us that she hides this part of her life from her kid and her ex husband fearing loosing the boy. She sneaks over to see her girlfriend on days she doesn’t have the kid.
They talk a little more about their feelings for each other and how they have the best sex with each other, than they ever had.
Then they take us to their play room and are going to show us them, in action.
Woooooooo Hooooooooo Action!!!!!!!!
Light another smoke and crank up the volume. I have a big screen and I get to see it all.
The small lady straps the big woman onto a big table, that is erect on its end, so she is standing up. Then she starts slapping the hell out of the big woman’s tits.
Wow she was really wailing on them. She then pulled out some clamps and attached them to the woman's nipples. They must have been tight because the big girl yelped a bit.
Personally I’d rather wrap my lips around erect nipples and suck and bite them, but clamps are ok with me if it leaves my mouth free to do something else.
Ok, back to the show.
So the big girl is moaning and squirming, wiggling her hips around in obvious pleasure, then her girl friend starts slapping the shit out of the fat around the big girls waist and there was lots of it to slap.
Then the one with the tits turns and takes out a slim box and opens it up. She pulls out some long skewers.
I’m watching and wondering WTF is she going to do with those. She placed them on the side table and proceeded to tighten the nipple clamps.
She then turned to the table and took one of the long skewers and grabbed a chunk of fat from the fat woman’s waist and shoved this through both sides of the fat.
I almost fucken choked on my smoke.
What the fuck was she doing, was this legal?
The fat broad was loving it and begging for more.
WTF is going on; all I wanted was to puke.
She put four of the bloody spikes into her waist.
How could this be sexually pleasing?
The blood was pouring down her legs, and she was having a grand time.
No wonder she didn’t want anyone to know, for fucks sake.
This went on for 5 minutes more, with me convulsing on the chair and then they cut it back to after they had finished and were talking about what had they just done.
They were sitting on the couch and the fat woman was hugging Miss big boobs and thanking her and saying how much she loved her.
I’d be killing the bitch if she done that to me.
I’d be stapling her nipples together or something along those lines.
Nope she loved her.
At no point did I see the big woman get down and throw chesty to the floor and shank her with those kebob stakes.
Nope she just enjoyed stabbing her big girl friend's roll of fat.
It ended here and I went to the washroom.
By the time I came back down another program had started, I sat down and was about to change the channel when I heard anal sex.
Well the Greek in me said put the remote down. My hemorrhoids said change the channel.
The Greek in me won. (You knew it would, didn’t you? LOL)
So, there is this woman and she is a sex therapist.
She is 28 years old, very good looking.
She has a group of young women, in their twenties and is explaining anal sex and how pleasurable it could be if done right.
I’m no stranger to anal sex; my second EX lived for it. It was her favorite way. I think it was a French thing who knows?
My first Ex was Russian, if my cock went anywhere near her butt, it was the end of Glasnost and war is declared. LoL
Any way she was showing different butt plugs and vibrators, that can be used and how it is to be done safely. (I’m writing everything down of course)
She tells them which ones are her favorite and how she herself likes it.
Then she shows the toys she uses and how it is to be done.
She said I have put many things in my butt including a small hand.
HuH?
What?
“Blink” “Blink”
A small hand? surprise
There is NO!!!!! such thing as a small fucken hand, when it concerns your asshole.
That was it for me and switched channels to watch the Rock with Sean Connery and Nicholas Cage and just plain old fashion killing. It was a different type of butt kicking and no hands were used.
I have always believed I was open minded when it came to sex as long as it was with a woman. Hell I’ve been with 2 at once a couple of times.
Bite me, scratch me, fuck me, suck me, ride me ,lick me, sit on my face and twirl, I don’t care and I’ll do the same to you.
Try and turn me into a souflaki and we have MAJOR issues.
I like my fat unpierced and my hands squeezing a sexy set of tits.

I can't see Sara enjoying this, or any other woman but,obviously I'm wrong.
spank this
I can't see a woman coming any faster, while she is being whipped like a dog.
Peeing them selves maybe, out of fear and pain.
But then again the show was called, "KINK"

Not to worry dear I'll be whipping you with my tongue.

How Kinky or how far would you go?
If you’re shy I’ll accept anonymous comments.




Walker

No comments: