blue moon (2)

Friday, June 24, 2005

I Hate Cleaning ©

This is going to be a short one.
I’m dripping wet from all the stuff I have been doing to get this BBQ going on Saturday. How I got sucked into doing this I have no idea, but I’ll tell you this much, it’s not going to happen again.
On top of all of this shit, I am expected to help everyone else here. They don’t seem to understand that I don’t have the time. My brother the other day said “what, it’s not like you have a life and anything to do”
Which I replied back, “FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE”.
I have to clean house, a BIG house by myself. I have to cook for my parents and my wanker brother and his family. The stove is coming tomorrow.
I had to go shopping for food and I’m off tomorrow to get the rest. My mother is helping me a bit, but she is busy taking care of my niece.
You see my brother who does nothing and his wife who doesn’t work either, show up everyday at 9 am and drop of my niece. This way they can go out and fuck around doing god knows what all day and evening and then pick her up at 9 pm,
Why become parents if you not going to raise the child?
Then he bitches at me for not helping him because he has no time. How much time does it take to jerk off, for fucks sakes? He expects everyone to do things for him, like he is the King of shit.
Well no more.
Knowing him, he will show up on Saturday and tell everyone I did nothing and he did it all.
I jumped in front of a taxi once and saved his pathetic life, and got slammed 5 feet in the air for my trouble. How stupid was I?

I’m half way done and it took me 3 days and I have one left and shopping to do. I should have just ordered pizza and saved myself the headache.

I got 30 people coming.

Saturday’s Menu

Munchies Table

Olives
Feta cheese

Lokaniko (Greek smoked sausage BBq’d)
Taramosalata (Caviar)
Spanakopites (spinach and cheese wrapped in phylo pastry)
Tiropites (cheese and egg wrapped in phylo pastry)
Dolmades (rice and herbs wrapped in grape leaves, boiled then soaked in lemon juice when done)

Main Event

100 souflaki (pork and chicken, skewered and covered in oregano, garlic, lemon and oil, marinated over night then BBq’d)
Quails
Mousaka
Salad



Friday’s Joke


One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on.
He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out.
So he called one of his Angels and sent the Angel to Earth for a time.
When he returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth;
95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not."
God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion."
So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time too.
When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true, The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good."
God was not pleased. So He decided to E-mail the 5% that were good, because He wanted to encourage them and give them a little something to help them keep going.
Do you know what the E-mail said?
No?
Just wondering, I didn't get one either!

Sorry for the whinning.

Have a nice weekend. smile

Walker

No comments: