blue moon (2)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Exposed Breast ©

Good morning all.

Fuck that sounds lame.

Good morning
Fuck that

Yeo what’s up?
Yeo
No, that’s just not me.

Hey, ma man.
That’s kinda sexist considering most of you are women.
Hmmmm
Hey, ma woman
Oh yeah that’ll go over really well.

Dudes and Dudettes
Gezzz that reminds me Bill and Ted’s fucked up adventure.
That wasn’t the title, that was my brain after watching it.

Shit its 2:30am, if I don’t come up with something it’s going to be good afternoon

Welcome
Pthhhhhhhhh

ALL RIGHT WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

That’s an attention grabber you must admit.
But it is Easter and it is lent and I have to give something up.
I think I should give up 2 things for that little out burst.
I’ll give up sex and swearing
Sex because I’m not getting any anyway and swearing because I hate fucken reminding myself I’m not getting any.
SO THAT’S OUT TOO, not to mention I just gave up my swearing privileges and this is my blog.
Crap,
THAT’S NOT SWEARING!!!

Good Evening
That will scare the crap out of everyone besides its morning

Come One Come All
Sounds like a circus

I think I got it

No I don’t

YES I DO !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Dark Side

Ah forget it.
It’s 3:30 am
It’s too late to write a post.

Good night

Oh, I guess your wondering about the title.
A friend was looking for suggestions for titles yesterday.
This was a rejection so I though, ah why waste it.


Walker

No comments: