blue moon (2)

Friday, January 06, 2006

Points Of View ©

Hey all

Had a busy day yesterday.
Went for a picnic at Wainuiomata Point today with Lisa and had a great time. The view was spectacular as was the company.
It’s on a high hill over looking the city of Wellington.
Lisa has been taking me to all these hill tops and I have been getting a panoramic view of the city from all directions.
It’s stunning from every direction.
We then went for a walk on the beach and finally I can say I have stepped into the Pacific Ocean.
I can also say I have kissed a beautiful woman on the beach in the south pacific.
The beach was littered with millions of shell and there were a group of kids running around whacking jelly fish that had been washed up on shore.
I guess it’s only fair considering what the jelly fish do to them in the water.
As I looked across the water I could see the blue turn into turquoise as the waves came crashing onto the beach.
We sat talking for awhile and then we came home to cook dinner.
Later that night we went to visit some friends of hers and to play cards which turned into a card drinking game by the end of the night.
We came home sober but a couple of the others were feeling no pain.
That may not be the case this morning though for some LOL.

Here are some pictures of Wellington and I have asked a new friend who is a great photographer to send me some of his sunset and dawn pictures of Wellington to post here on Monday.

Enjoy my Points of View

well012
well010
well009
well008
wain
087c
041k
068a
Wellington_Lyall%20Bay
Stadiumwgtnlarge
sky
34196_125
Hills_1
roberton-island
queencharlottesound
PICT0017
PICT0014
PICT0013
pict0006


Have a nice Weekend

Walker

No comments: