blue moon (2)

Friday, October 28, 2005

Fizzy's Revenge ! ©

Well here I go again. TAGGED by Fizzy to do a meme.

Name someone with the same birthday as you.

Robert Frost, Tennesse Wiliams, Martin Short, Dianna Ross, Steven Tyler, Leonard Nimoy “Live long and prosper Dude”

Where was your first kiss?

Where was my first kiss?
Well does that mean a place on the body I was kissed on or the place where I was at when I got my first kiss.
This is getting complicated and I’m only on the second question.
What’s the logical answer Mr Spock?
Oh, that was last question.
Well I will say my first non relative kiss was when I was 7 which was also my first booby squeeze which resulted in me floating onto the street to get run over.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

Yes I have on many of occations.
I help paint someones garage pink while he was away on holiday.
In school we stole the mechanical architectual drafting teacher’s car and took it all apart in mechanics class while we had a supply teacher.
You got to love TEMPS.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Yes, 3 times and no more than one blow.
One after I was stabbed.
Once while working when attacked by a knife wealding drunk blonde, and once in bed while having sex and my partner who decided no one else should have me and tried to kill me.
Sex is dangerous.
When protecting one's self there is no opposite sex.

Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?

Yes I have. I sang in a choir and I also sang infront of a couple of audiences during musicals put on by the school.
Does walking home pissed drunk and singing count too?

What's the first things you notice about the preferred sex?

The big bright eyes looking back at me.
The beaming smile.
Her full lips.
Her Big volumptuous tits.
The curve of her ass as it goes down to the soft tender inner thighs of her long lucious legs.
Ok I got big eyes and I see alot.

What really turns you on?

I guess I can't use the last answers here eh?

Looking at her nipples poking through the soft flimsy material of her top.
A look that only someone who loves me can give.
Her nails digging into my back and having my nipples sucked as I am deep inside her.
Sucking on her nipples and sensing how turned on she is getting.
Having my cock rubbed as I am kissing her.
The smell of her in the morning when I wake up next to her……….there’s to much more.

What do you order at Starbucks?

Coffee and anything sweet.

What is your biggest mistake?

I don’t make mistakes only decisions that don't go my way. Ha Ha Ha

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Yes

Say something totally random about yourself.

I hate brussel sprouts

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Some people used to say I look like Gene Simmons from Kiss when I was younger and had long hair.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?

Yes I do.

Did you have braces?

No.

Are you comfortable with your height?

Yes, I am 6 feet tall, and that’s tall enough to walk in my basement without bending over and tall enough to reach the highest cupboard in my house.

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?

Fly half way around the world to be with me.

When do you know it's love?

When you have to say goodbye and your throat closes up and you can’t say a word because you all choked up.

Do you speak any other languages?

Yes, I speak several and could swear in about 50.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?

Yes I have. I won a bunch of sessions. I could to without it actually. It was like being in a microwave.

What magazines do you read?

I don’t as a rule.
I do have a pile of tattoo mags but I haven’t bought one in years. I have a collection of playboys to, 2 years worth to be exact but those I got as a xmas gift from a friend. So no mags, now books, well that’s another story but you didn’t ask.

Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes, I went to the Super Tramp concert in a limo with a friend and sat in the VIP booth. Great concert.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?

Yes, several.
Mostly friends before their time.

Do you watch MTV?

Sometimes, it’s not a priority.

What's something that really annoys you?

When I am watching a program and just as it is building up BOOM to be continued…. fuckers

What's something you really like?

This is a HUGE question.
There are many things I like, from food to things I do.
Food: steak medium rare and hot dutch apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top for dessert.
Shows: I like anything that has science involved.CSI, any SI FI show. Throwing in a couple of Desperate HouseWives always (appealed to me).
Clothes: Jeans and leather.
French Pastries, oh hell any rich pastry LOL

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I would like him more if you locked us both up in a room with Beat It playing on loudspeakers and me with a baseball bat.

Can you dance?

Yes, I have spent countless hours on a dance floor.

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?

4 days without sleep

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room ?

Yes 3 times.
Once after I was poisoned in a bar, I died on route.
Once after a car accident, was hit by a stripper with no license or insurance
Once as a kid when was run over after kissing a girl and spend 2 years learning how to walk again. Kissing hurts.

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?

Yes I do. Just to see who did them and what kind of answers others come up with.

Now who shall I tag??

We as usual I will not tag anyone but if anyone wants to do it please feel free to do so and give me a nudge so I can come and read them

You could all keep tagging Fizzy though.
She has HEAPS of time on her hands to do them.
So remember. Fizzy loves being tagged for MeMes.
So how did I do Fizzy?
Have a nice weekend.

Walker


Fridays Jokes

Who's The Boss

A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite.
As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride.
He said, "Here, put these on."
She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.
"I can't wear your trousers." she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her panties and said,"Try these on."
He tried them on and found he could onlyget them on as far as his kneecaps.
"Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your panties!"
She replied, "That's right...and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes."

The Athiest And The Bear

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods.
What majestic trees!
What powerful rivers!
What beautiful animals!" he said to himself.
As he was walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.
He turned to look.
He saw a 7 foot grizzly charge towards him.
He ran as fast as he could up the path.
He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing in on him.
He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer.
He tripped and fell on the ground.
He rolled overto pick himself up but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.
At that instant the Atheist cried out: "Oh my God!..."
Time stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent. As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky: "You deny my existence for all of these years, teach others I don't exist, and even credit creation to a cosmic accident.
Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?
Am I to count you as a believer?"
The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps could you make the BEAR a Christian?"
"Very well," said the voice.
The light went out.
The sounds of the forest resumed, and then the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together and bowed his head and spoke:
"Lord, bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."

Walker

No comments: