blue moon (2)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Just Laying Back ©

I'm goning to be busy this weekend but I will try and keep you entertained so I will be putting some stuff up here that may give you some insight and maybe get some of you laid more often. Not that the laying part is gonna help me any for some time yet but I'm hoping some of you may get lucky and say that one was for Walker LOL.

























I got this from Vickies site and as you can tell I AM Darth Vader, well maybe a little. The lucky bastard doesn't have to shave. Give it a go and see what gem of a person you are and how lucky your partner is.

Sapphire

! You are most Like A Sapphire !
Dark, mysterious - but unforgettable. You have a
deep
beauty. Delicate, and shy you try to stay away from
the
limelight but often your intelligence puts you in
at the
deep end. You're like a Sapphire, because, your
beauty is priceless.
You're intelligent, full of opinions, and not
big-headed about it all.
Sometimes you need to put yourself out there, as
you can be a bit shy.
Congratulations ... You're the mysterious gem
everybody wants to have and learn more about.


?? Which Precious Gem Are You ??
brought to you by
Quizilla


I got this from Drafter.





THE BEST
You scored and 58 hornyness!
You, my friend, are the best. You're not a complete pervert, but you are a bit on the kinky side. You respect a girl, but also know that expirimentation is a good thing. Rock out with your cock out.




This test tracked 1 variable. How the score compared to the other people's:










Higher than 98% on hornyness

Link: The SEX test for Men Test written by crash-and-burn on Ok Cupid

No comments: