blue moon (2)

Friday, June 17, 2005

Fathers Day ©

Today has been one of those blue days for me. It’s been a long week and the end is looking even longer. I’ve had a lot of things on my mind. Issues ranging from minor to extreme. To make matters even more pleasant, it’s Fathers Day. That’s a bastard of a holiday for me.
The simple matter is that I haven’t seen my kids in 4 years this August.
I have visiting rights. I fought to get them at a cost of $30,000 for lawyers and private Dicks.
For awhile she brought the kids and when I split up with my second EX she decided to give me the double whammy.
All this started 1989 when my then girl friend and mother of my 2 kids decided she didn’t want to be with me any more.
To be honest she was living on her own and it should have ended before the kids were born, but the kids came and I wasn’t going to run out on her so I stayed even though it was a hell.
I had been pretty much loyal to her, but the time we had split up for a while. I should have smacked my friends for talking me into taking her back. I still may. The sex sucked, that is when I got any. The whole 5 times a year when she was drunk. Now I’m not being a whining husband or boy friend. I could have gotten laid anytime. It’s not like I was ever without female company.
Anyway she called me up one day and asked me if she started seeing someone would I cause trouble?
I asked her does this mean we are done? (Fingers crossed) She said yes.
I said no I wouldn't cause trouble. (I was dancing a Jig on the sidewalk at the payphone).
She said he invited her out to dinner that night I told her to have a good time and offered to watch the kids. (I would have paid too) She said her sister would and I said good bye and was happy as hell.
That night I went to the bar and was officially single. I got drunk and took the barmaid home for the night.
The door bell rang in the morning and I got out of bed, dressed and went down stairs and opened the door.
It was my EX and the kids. No phone call to warn me, she just showed up.
I said hi and let them in. It’s about this time she sees the naked barmaid head off to the washroom from the base of the stairs.
Well can you figure what came next?
Who the fuck is that and why is she naked?
The kids had gone to the kitchen.
I told her it was someone she didn’t know.
She gave me this spiel about, how I could go and fuck another woman.
I said she told me that we were done and that she found someone else.
Then the next line that came out was how could you; our bed wasn’t even cold yet and that I couldn’t wait to get fucked.
To which I thought and didn’t say, and when wasn’t our bed cold? I got fucked more in one night than I did in 2 years.
Well she got mad and left, I hugged the kids and they were gone.
By the way, the barmaid turned out to be a psycho stalker, who drove me nuts for a better part of a year, but that’s another post.
The Ex called me later that night to talk to me. She told me that she had made a mistake, and forgave me for my infidelity. Yup, I was wrong in her mind.
I asked her what happened on her date.
She told me that they went to a restaurant and ordered a nice meal and some wine. Then he got up and went to the bathroom and never came back.
She had to pay the bill even though he invited her.
OUCH
What happened I asked her? She said he was expecting to get laid and when she told him she wasn’t that way (see I told you) he did the washroom thing.
She decided that we were to get back together again and in time she would forgive me on my infidelity.
Fuck that.
I said no to her and that it was over.
Over the next 2 years she kept pestering me and had developed an unhealthy cocaine habit. I had to pay a dealer she owed money to because he had threatened her.
Then I met a woman who later moved in with me. This was an awakening to her and saw that I was never going back. She took the kids and moved away from the city and hooked up with a cocaine dealer. I hired lawyers and a private investigator to track her down and brought back to court.
I was awarded access to the kids and every second Saturday I drove 100 kilometers to where she moved and back twice both ways in the same day, winter and summer to see my kids.
She eventually moved back and I didn’t have to do the drive anymore.
After 9 years I split with my new GF, (she wanted to pursue her painting career) She decided it was the perfect time for her to punish me again.
I can’t afford to go hunting her down again. The kids are reaching an age that if they want to find me they can and are more than welcome too.
Well it’s been almost 4 years now and its Fathers Day this Sunday again.



For all you Fathers out there enjoy you time with you kids.


Fridays Joke


THE ITALIAN MOTHER

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for
Dinner, who lives with a female roommate named Maria.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the
two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between
Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying,
"Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the
Silver sugar bowl.

You don't suppose she took it, do you?
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote

Dear Momma,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the sugar bowl from my house,

I'm not saying that you 'did not' take it. But the fact remains that it
has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,

Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received a response e-mail from his Momma which read

Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Love,

Momma.

Lesson...never lie to your momma...

Ps I just wrote some code for music, lets see if it works

Walker

No comments: