blue moon (2)

Friday, May 06, 2005

Hey Buddy Can You Spare Some Zzzzzzzzzs ©

Good day all, and it’s a beautiful day here in BedRock today.
No, this is not a rip off from the Flintstones; the truth of the matter is, I have a construction crew here with some of the biggest, noisiest machines they could find.
This city is built on solid ROCK.
I step out of my front door and I could see them trying to smash through the ground creating this huge hole. It’s 20 ft by 80 ft and 20 feet deep so far.
Oh, wait before I continue; at 4 am last night or this morning for that matter, I fulfilled a dream.
Yup for as long as I could remember I wanted to do this and last night WAS THE NIGHT.
YES.
YES.
YES.
I went outside with my golf clubs and got a hole and one.
Woooooooo Hoooooooooo
They are going to be here for 3 months and they start at 7 am, the exact time I go to bed. I’m never going to get any sleep.
Now don’t any of you lot be telling me to get to bed earlier. Fact of the matter is, I live on NZ time so Sara and I can talk more. Anyway,
Sara has been listening to my master plan, of a covert operation in the middle of the night, to sabotage the huge yellow dinosaurs in the front of my house.
It was brilliant; I would wear my combat track pants and sweat shirt, but I would need something to cover my face. I go through the drawers but find nothing. I open the cuboards and there it was, I smear vegemite all over my face, thus matching the track pants and also to repelling any small creatures that might approach me, as I was crawling on my belly out of the house and across the street.
I would then take out my trusty Swiss Army Knife and start taking all the machines apart before they returned.
I was there, ready to belly down and to go do it, but then I thought, they would probably be there for another month, putting them back together, making it 4 months.

I look at the clock. It says 7 am.
The huge jack hammer starts: TONKA TONKA TONKA TONKA

“sigh”

This is what you people get, when I don’t get any sleep.
Have a nice day.


Oh, does anyone know how I can get this vegemite color off my face?

Update:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
The dinasaurs have infiltrated the Iris bed casualties are heavy.
I ran for the shotgun but I can't find the key.
I'm left with a super soaker and a slingshot.
I've rallied the tulips and the roses, we are contemplating chemical war fare now.
We are down to our last resort.
The pollen attack must succeed, to send them realing with hayfever,and swollen noses.
If this fails, I fear a lawn may have to be put in.





Walker

No comments: