blue moon (2)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Not Just Any Thursday ©

fire1.........fire2


......................................BalloonsAni
What can I say that I haven’t said before about Vickie?
She is one of my best friends and I am picky when it comes to best friends.
We met in my comment box months ago and we have become even better friends in the last few months.
She has made my life alot brighter over the last 7 months andI am glad she made that first comment thus intriducing us to each other.
She turns 50 today but she doesn’t look a day past 29 and I know I have seen her.
Someone today said “nifty fifty”BalloonsAni actually I think it was her.
I better go check....
Yup it was.
Well maybe for somethings it is BUT this isn't one of them in my book.
I’m sorry but that doesn’t do it for me I’ll be turning 50 in three years.
Why is there a dirty thirty and horny forty but 50 is nifty?
It should be……..ummmmm….I got it.
From now on Nifty Fifty will be called Dirty Thirty and fuck what everyone says, it’s how you feel not how old you are.
............................................BalloonsAni

.................birth


arg-v-50-transarg-i-50-transarg-c-50-trans-urlarg-k-50-transarg-i-50-transarg-e-5O-trans-killing-our-serverload

Stop by Vickie's and wish her a Dirty Thirty


Walker

No comments: