blue moon (2)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Stoned ©

Just a short post, I am exhausted, sore, I want to kill the kid helping but I like him to much. He reminds me of that damn dog the eats your couch but you keep the fucken dog.
I have never gone without posting before and this feels wrong in some way especially with all you nice people coming to read my blog and leaving me comments that make me forget all the pain I am feeling……..ok maybe not forget the pain but it gives me a smile and you have all made me smile. I have 2 more days of this and I will be free free free.
I have some good posts on this move coming and they should make you laugh. For every pain, bruise and cut that I have there was a laugh afterwards.
So with that I will see you soon and I have a lot of reading to do when I get back but since I will probably be laid up in bed for a week I think that won’t be a problem.
So I will crawl to my shower now and ………oh wait.
One more thing, how could I forget?
DUHHHHHHHH
I have guests tomorrow, Mick, Keith and the rest of the Stones are going to be in my yard shooting a music video, I was told that as I was crawling from the truck and up the stairs to my house today.
So I have my father washing the yard and getting ready for that. I have also told the guy I am working for that I have to be home for that.
Ok now I 'm done.

Here is a quick update Rainy Pete just became a Daddy today so run over and welcome the Newest member of his family.

I hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend.

Walker

No comments: